Florida Bark Scorpion For Sale
- The sizes actually sent out might differ. Adults of most species grow to a length of 4 to 6 inches, however some, like our enormous centipedes, can go considerably longer.
- Certain insects, like tarantulas and scorpions, are more docile than others, but all of them have the capacity to sting or bite and hence pose a threat.
- We have both harmless and very poisonous spiders and scorpions in our collection.
- Please do your homework on the specific needs of the insect you intend to buy, as well as any risks associated with doing so.
- The majority of the animals we sell live between 5 and 20 years.
- Most of the insects we sell only need a 5 to 10 gallon enclosure, which is easy to set up.
- Crickets and mealworms are its main food, but it will also eat many other insects that are the right size.
- Captive Breeding and Farming raised differently depending on the species (listed in title).
- This animal is depicted in the image and video. There will be aesthetic differences because these are living creatures.
Sexing Your Florida Bark Scorpion
You may specify a preference for a male or female scorpion (or a mix of both) when placing your purchase; however, we cannot guarantee the sex. Nonetheless, we promise that a specialist in invertebrates will make every effort to hand-pick the scorpion(s) you order.
You can rest assured that your Florida Bark scorpion will arrive alive and well when you purchase one from us. Be sure to review our guarantee in its entirety before placing a purchase.
We retain the right to postpone your purchase in the extremely unlikely event of bad weather circumstances, since we sell reptiles, amphibians, tarantulas, and scorpions online responsibly. This measure is taken solely for the protection of the animal(s), and if it is taken, you will be notified by email.